Two maintenance projects along Highways 1 and 17 in Santa Cruz County will take place starting Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2016. Details are as follows:
Tuesday, Nov. 8, bridge repair in Santa Cruz:
- Northbound Hwy. 1 at the Fishhook
- #1 (left) lane closure from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Motorists can expect delays up to 20-minutes
Wednesday, Nov. 9, concrete median repair in Scotts Valley:
- Northbound Hwy. 17, # 1 (left) lane closed from Mt. Hermon Road to Glenn Cyn Rd.
- Southbound Hwy. 17, # 1 (left) lane closed from Granite Creek Rd. to Mt. Hermon Rd.
- Roadwork from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm. Motorists can expect delays up to 20 minutes.
Electronic message boards will be posted on the day of the roadwork to alert motorists of work being done. Roadwork is being done by Santa Cruz North Maintenance and San Luis Bridge crews and is necessary for the safety of motorists. It is scheduled to be complete by Wednesday, Nov. 8.
Caltrans reminds motorists to move over and slow down when driving through highway construction zones.
For more information on this project and for traffic updates on other Caltrans projects in Santa Cruz County, residents can call the District 5 toll free number at 1-831-423-0396 or can visit our website at: http://www.dot.ca.gov/dist05/road_information.htm.